ATTENTION: SPECIAL PROJECT FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY. San Diego County has arranged for local citizens to quarantine at a hotel in Mission Valley if they show symptoms of Covid19 or have a positive test to Covid19 and need a place to quarantine. This includes our homeless population, community members that live with multiple roommates, local EMTs, Firefighters who have tested positive, or parents that have multiplefamily membersin one house. How does this work? Ifa SD citizen is at the doctor or hospital and it is suggested that they quarantine for 3-14 days and they cannot do that safely at home, that person comes to this hotel. Telecare has been asked to staff the hotelwith6 Case Managers to provide services to the individuals while they quarantine.
LOOKING FOR LICENSEDTEAM LEAD who will oversee a team of 3 CaseManagers. Must be willing to utilize PPE and work with positive Covid patients or potentially positive patients. These individuals do not have severe symptoms. They simply must quarantine.Telecare is looking foremployees willing to work in a Covid positive environment with PPE, must be a go getter, must be an independent worker but also coordinate care with a team, must know how to assess risk and put a response plan into action.
Who is Telecare?
TELECARE is a family-feel company. Our CEO, Anne Bakar, stepped into her role in 1987. At the time she was one of the first and only female CEO 's in America. Anne has expanded Telecare to over 130 programs in 7 states!!
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
Multi-cultural. Multi-generational. Multi-ethnic.
Multidisciplinary teams working together to help some of the most disenfranchised, stigmatized and ostracized members of our community. Telecare 's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams.
• One (1) year of experience in mental health setting
• Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the state of operation
• One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Must be willing to transport members in your own vehicle.
• Functions as service plan supervisor for the team; ensures coordination of clinical and administrative team functions including scheduling of staff and members served
• Directs day-to-day clinical/administrative operations of assigned team, ensuring all members served receive services as indicated in their treatment plan
• Oversees and monitors accuracy of medical records
• Safeguards member confidentiality
• Promotes a high involvement culture by exhibiting ability to align team around common objectives to ensure contract outcomes, ACT fidelity, and organizational standards are met and maintained
• Ensures staff documentation, assessments, and paperwork meet federal, state, county, and organizational standards and timelines
• Uses person centered approaches and can supervise others in their use
• Understands payer documentation requirements and can supervise others to meet these requirements
• Develops, updates, and implements individual service plans
• Partners with leadership to identify and mitigate risk, and to improve care
• Abides by established policies, procedures, and standards of care in accordance with published ACT Standards
• Provides consistent supervision, including support, feedback, clinical consultation, and clear expectations for meeting job standards and promotion of professional growth
• Tracks, maintains, and ensures compliance with contract expectations and outcomes
• Establishes strong customer and community relations
• Must evade members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• Clinical philosophy and administrative practices must align with and promote Telecare recovery beliefs, mission, and vision
• Ability to train, empower, and lead staff to embody above elements in daily interactions with colleagues, members served, and other service providers
• Thorough understanding of the rights of members served and related legal processes
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to assess safety risks
• Excellent driving skills
• Ability to easily build rapport
• Within three (3) months of employment, ability to apply financial requirements for billing and learn billing codes
• Ability to audit progress notes and treatment plan for payer compliance and quality
• Familiarity with stages of change and motivational interviewing
• Within three (3) months, ability to apply strength based supervision
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.