Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9thBest Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
Our Corporate Headquarters has over 250 employees in the following departments: Executive, Development, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing & Operations.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Partial remote work is an option.
You will be an integral part of Telecare’s special projects IT team. We are a fun, hardworking “swiss army knife” team that believes in modern development practices and team collaboration. We aspire to build tools and integrate systems that are flexible, scalable, and make a direct difference in how our doctors, clinicians, and staff provide care and support to thousands of patients daily.
In this role, you will be responsible to build new tools and systems, integrate internal and external systems, enable & perform data analysis, data integration using a variety of tools, technologies, and frameworks, including Web Services/APIs, ASP.Net MVC, C#, .Net Core, jQuery, Angular, SQL Server, SQL SSIS, SAP BI, SAP Data Services, Qlik, Smartsheet, Microsoft O365 services, and other supporting technologies.
• B.S. in Computer Science, STEM-related degree or combination of equivalent experience
• Four (4) years professional software development experience in a modern programming language such as C#, Java or similar
• Four (4) years of database design and modeling experience
• Four (4) years of SQL/T-SQL experience - must be able to write and debug complex SQL queries
• Solid understanding & demonstrated proficiency in object-oriented (OO) analysis and design principles and patterns
• Knowledge and understanding of SDLC using Agile principles
• Familiar with common source-control tools & methodologies
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
• Must possess a highly positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally and externally
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Strong understanding of technology with a natural inquisitiveness
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, a valid driver 's license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at the time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Experience with UI/UX design and development
• Experience with cloud development or at least an understanding of the Azure Cloud platform and services.
• Experience with Reporting tools like Microsoft SSRS and Crystal Reports
• Experience with SharePoint (on-premise or Online)
• Experience with healthcare technology services, with emphasis on behavioral health, public health or other human service settings
• Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
• Demonstrate the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications built with a variety of technologies and frameworks
• Write well-documented, testable, and high-quality code
• Liaison with Business Analysts and customers to analyze business requirements
• Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Maintain a working knowledge of new uses for and new features of the applications and underlying technical components
• Ensures that problems or system issues are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner and status is communicated to affected users and IT Management
• Communicate clearly, insure instructions are clearly understood.
• Attends all team meetings
• Demonstrates a good rapport and cooperative working relationships with all members of the team; respond to co-workers expressing concerns and promote group morale
• Continually focuses on assigned tasks and seeks and implements improvements as necessary
• Demonstrates a knowledge of Telecare 's customers including clients/residents, families and governmental agencies in all interactions and conduct
• Acts in a professional manner, always demonstrating respect and understanding of the community and fellow employees
• Completes and follows through with tasks and assignments, meeting expected deadlines
• Stays current with latest technical findings, new products, and software enhancements through trade journals, attendance at seminars and other means
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to effectively deal with diverse personalities
• Excellent oral and written ability
• Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to translate loosely defined requirements into concrete report writing requirements
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, squat, twist, bend, reach, and carry items weighing 10 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit and do simple and power grasping. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive. Visual requirements include computers and books exposure.
EOE AA M/F/V Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.