***Must have Bachelors Degree, Masters Preferred , in Behavioral Health Service Related Field***
LOCATED IN CASA GRANDE, AZ.
COMMUNITY BASED MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM.
TELECARE is a family-feel company. Telecare to over 140 programs in 5 states!!
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare Sierra Vista ACT serves 50 adults, ages 18+, diagnosed with a serious mental illness. Most services are community-based.
Multi-cultural. Multi-generational. Multi-ethnic.
Multidisciplinary teams working together to help some of the most disenfranchised, stigmatized and ostracized members of our community. Telecare 's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams .
WHAT 'S YOUR COMPENSATION?
Employment Status: Full-Time. Salaried.
Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Days: Monday - Friday, must be available by phone for emergencies
What do we do at Casa Grande ACT?
To Make Referrals: Referrals can be made by the individual, family member, Health Home, PCP, hospital, or any other community stakeholder.
# of Members: 50 members
Who We Serve: Adults ages 18 and older, who are diagnosed with a serious mental illness and reside in the greater Casa Grande area.
Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
About the Program: Licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Telecare's Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) programs provide multidisciplinary wraparound services and supports to ensure members' success in the community, promote hope, wellness, recovery, and prevent unnecessary readmission's to acute hospitals. Treatment and support services are individualized and guided by the member's hopes and dreams.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Functions as service plan supervisor for the team; ensures coordination of clinical and administrative team functions including the scheduling of staff and members served
• Directs day-to-day clinical/administrative operations of the assigned team, ensuring all members served receive services as indicated in their treatment plan
• Oversees and monitors the accuracy of medical records
• Safeguards member confidentiality
• Promotes a high involvement culture by exhibiting the ability to align the team around common objectives to ensure contract outcomes, ACT fidelity, and organizational standards are met and maintained
• Ensures staff documentation, assessments, and paperwork meet federal, state, county, and organizational standards and timelines
• Uses person-centered approaches and can supervise others in their use
• Understands payer documentation requirements and can supervise others to meet these requirements
• Develops, updates, and implements individual service plans
• Partners with leadership to identify and mitigate risk, and to improve care
• Abides by established policies, procedures, and standards of care in accordance with published ACT Standards
• Provides consistent supervision, including support, feedback, clinical consultation, and clear expectations for meeting job standards and promotion of professional growth
• Tracks, maintains, and ensures compliance with contract expectations and outcomes
• Establishes strong customer and community relations
• Must evade members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• Clinical philosophy and administrative practices must align with and promote Telecare recovery beliefs, mission, and vision
• Ability to train, empower, and lead staff to embody above elements in daily interactions with colleagues, members served, and other service providers
• Thorough understanding of the rights of members served and related legal processes
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to assess safety risks
• Excellent driving skills
• Ability to easily build rapport
• Within three (3) months of employment, ability to apply financial requirements for billing and learn billing codes
• Ability to audit progress notes and treatment plan for payer compliance and quality
• Familiarity with stages of change and motivational interviewing
• Within three (3) months, the ability to apply strength based supervision
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to reach, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, stand, walk, push, pull, and do simple and power grasping and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.