Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 150 programs and over 4,400 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
In Stanislaus County, Telecare 's MHSA-funded FSP arehigh-intensity FSP services are available through our Westside Stanislaus Homeless Outreach Program (SHOP), Partnership TRAC, Josie’s TRAC, and MRS TRAC. This cluster of programs provides services to a mix of populations including adults, older adults, transition-aged young adults, individuals with co-occurring disorders, those who are uninsured or underinsured, and persons representing underserved groups in Stanislaus County.
***$10k Sign On Bonus***
Shift: AM, 8:30am-5pm
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
· Demonstrate the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
· Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the Program responsible for the Program’s administrative functioning
· Acts as the privacy contact for the Program, maintaining all required records, logs, and systems in compliance with HIPAA regulations
· Implements all Program policies and procedures through the appropriate assignment of duties to the administrative staff
· Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency representatives; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
· Establishes staffing requirements for all departments, directing the recruitment, selection, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program
· Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
· Supervises all department managers and maintains supervisory authority over personnel assigned to the departments Ensures that the Program complies with all applicable laws and regulations and keeps informed about changes in regulations
· Ensures compliance with Telecare 's policies and procedures
· Establishes the vision for the Program
· Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program
· Demonstrates an understanding of Telecare 's stakeholders, including members served, families, and customers in all interactions and conduct
· Establishes the culture of the Program and creates initiatives that reinforce the culture
· Acts as the Program 's liaison to the Corporate office, ensuring corporate initiatives are implemented and maintained
· Reviews other licensed staff as required by staffing needs
· Provides Clinical supervision
· Must evade members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
· Knowledgeable about budgeting, HR, and applicable program regulations
· Good communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with psychiatric conditions and recovery principles
· Good customer relations skills
· Skilled at identifying and removing barriers to change
· Knowledge and experience using the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend, and do simple and firm grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.