Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare family,Gateway to Recovery serves adults and Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) considered high users of Medi-Cal mental health services and/or long-term locked institutional care. Services are designed using the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) for 220 members.
Shift: AM/PM 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Days: Monday - Friday
In this supervisory role, the Office Manager supervises various support positions and plans and organizes a variety of administrative and financial operations functions for a larger program or complex administrative functions to support business operations.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Supervises various support positions and plans, organizes variety of administrative and financial operations functions
Finance driven job duties:
• Serves as a backup to Office Coordinator I, II or II during absences
• Provides training to staff on Financial systems and trouble shoots issues related to Financial systems
HR Driven Job Duties:
• Acts as a member of the leadership team to determine when to involve HR Generalist or Regional HR Manager
• Audits employee records and prepares employee files to be sent externally
• Assures safety committee meetings are occurring and functioning properly
• Audits OSHA logs
• Coordinates local safety audits
• Coordinate shoes for crews at the program
• Part or the leadership interview team
• Coordinates local recruiting
Information Technology driven Job duties:
• Acts as a troubleshooting partner for issues relating to phones, computers, hardware and software
Program /Department driven job duties:
• Supervises other Administrative Staff
• Acts as a back-up for other administrative position and for work overflow
• Works with leaders on process improvements in administrative tasks
• May coordinate facilities repairs and improvements and work with Corporate Facilities Department as local contact
• Conducts local program related training
• Works with outside vendors including housekeeping, maintenance, food service
• Provides coverage and back-up for Administrative positions at work site and other regional work sites
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Position requires driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc.
• Four (4) years of Office Administration and Associates or College course work in Finance or business OR Six (6) years working experience in an office setting
• One (1) years supervisor experience and
• One (1) year of Healthcare field experience
• Knowledgeable and proficient in MS Office programs
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
• Must possess a valid state specific Driver’s license
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
• Knowledgeable and able to use MS Office programs, specifically skilled in producing reports with Excel
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, and do simple grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive. Visual requirements include computers and books exposure and close eye work (small figures)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.