Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9thBest Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
As part of the Telecare family, we are seeking passionate, energetic and client-centered staff to join a diverse team of people who are passionate about serving clients and wanting to make a difference in people’s lives that are challenged by mental illness. As a team, we share a passion to for empowering, uplifting and advocating for some of the most vulnerable members of our communities. We provide intensive case management, crisis intervention, and medication supportive services, and community integration services all within a recovery-centered approach. As a team, we support our clients’ goals in reaching their hopes and dreams. We serve adults aged 18-59 that reside within Los Angeles County that have been recently discharged from long-term care facilities, hospitals, and jail. If this amazing opportunity to work in an environment where you can make a difference in someone else’s life sounds like a passion that you share, we encourage you to apply!
Employment Status: Full-Time
Shift: AM 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Days:Monday - Friday
The Office Coordinator I works on a variety of administrative tasks and financial operations functions to support business operations.
• High School or GED
• One (1) year of administration experience
• Knowledgeable and proficient in MS Office programs
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Two (2) years of administration experience
• Experience in Healthcare field
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
Finance Driven Job duties:
• Facilitates Rep Payee services
• Facilitates Trust Banking services
• Prepares and validates payroll
• Enters AP batches weekly into accounting software
• Monitors client eligibility at admission/enrollment and throughout stay
• Prepares and reviews credit card entries
• Provides and maintains revenue information; provides billing information to A/R department and County agencies
• Records and deposits cash receipts
• Determines monthly journal entries required and confirms correct information is on reports
• Organizes, secures and maintains all files, records, cash, cash dispensing and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
Medical Records Driven Job duties:
• Basic chart preparation and following checklists for charts to assure compliance with standards (notes deficiencies)
• Orders medical records forms and supplies
• Safeguards confidential information per policies and requirements
Human Resources Driven job duties:
• Maintains personnel files per standard and checklist
• Distributes HR information to program personnel as directed by Corporate HR
• Assists in promoting open positions
• Schedules Interviews, prescreens potential candidates, checks references, schedules physicals, creates conditional offer packets and coordinates the conditional offer process
• Tracks new hire paperwork and documentation including credentialing
• Enters information into TOP/Relias
• Runs and tracks MVR reports
• Processes Shoes for crew’s orders
• Maintains OSHA logs and completes Workers ' Compensation Reports, completes incident reports. Participates and helps coordinate Safety Meetings
• Close out terminated files
Information Technology driven job Duties:
• Acts as point of contact between program and IT for maintenance of phones, computers, hardware and software
• Provides limited computer systems support to staff
Program/Department driven job duties:
• Assist with staff scheduling
• Order supplies (food, office, maintenance)
• Assist with events
• Prepares correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes/notes
• Assists leadership with special projects
• May serve as a relief or back up for the receptionist or other Administrative positions
• Calendars administrative tasks including MOU expirations, safety meetings, drills, etc.
• Helps coordinate and address maintenance requests
• Helps facilitate staff scheduling
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Position requires driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, and do simple grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive. Visual requirements include computers and books exposure and close eye work (small figures)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.