Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
The ideal candidate should reside in Northern California and willing to travel 90%.
Ask about our Sign On Bonus!
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Floating Administrator-Licensed manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the designated or assigned Program on an interim basis, which involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Floating Administrator-Licensed collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and representative of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups and must be willing to travel extensively as they will be working in different locations throughout the region.
o Master's in social services with a CA state Clinical license (LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, RN)
o Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
o Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
• Understanding of community mental health services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the recovery philosophy
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
Experience working with diverse populations in behavioral health and diverse program types (inpatient, outpatient, community based, etc.)
A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable
• Demonstrate the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the assigned Program; responsible for the administrative functioning of the assigned Program
• Acts as the privacy contact for the assigned Program, maintaining all required records, logs, and systems in compliance with HIPAA regulations
• Implements all Program policies and procedures through the appropriate assignment of duties to the administrative staff
• Manages all strategic planning activities of the assigned Program with the primary goal of ensuring the ongoing effectiveness of the Program
• Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency representatives; actively participates in meeting customer needs to continuously adapt to changing customer and community needs; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
• Establishes staffing requirements for all departments; directs the recruitment, selection, and disciplinary action within the assigned Program
• Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
• Supervises all department managers and maintains supervisory authority over personnel assigned to the departments
• Ensures that the assigned Program complies with all applicable laws and regulations and keeps informed about changes in regulations
• Ensures compliance with Telecare 's policies and procedures
• Demonstrates an understanding of Telecare 's stakeholders, including members served, families, and customers, in all interactions and conduct
• Establishes the culture of the program and creates initiatives that reinforce the culture
• Acts as the assigned Program 's liaison to the Corporate office, ensuring Corporate initiatives are implemented and maintained
• Provides Clinical supervision
• For Administrators for Adult Residential Programs must ensure all RBT-certified staff receive regular, ongoing supervision as defined by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and Provide behavior analytic services in the absence of a BCBA consultant
• If employed at Inpatient program, must assist with restraint of members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
• If employed at Outpatient program, must evade members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Knowledgeable about budgeting, HR, and applicable program regulations
• Able to communicate well, team build, and problem solve
• Familiar with psychiatric conditions and recovery principles
• Good customer relations skills
• Able to identify and remove barriers to change
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend and do simple and firm grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.