Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Our Corporate Headquarters has over 250 employees in following departments: Executive, Development, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing & Operations.
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Technical Support Analyst provides technical support to computer users. This support includes hardware and software installation and support in person and by telephone.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Performs tasks correctly and according to policies and procedures
• Maintains a working knowledge of all software utilized by the company and assists users in installation, upgrade, and technical support
• Provides hardware and software support for all users via phone support, remote control software, or in person
• Answers Tier 2 escalation calls from the Help Desk, manages Help Desk tickets assigned to your work queue, and routes tickets to appropriate department teams when necessary
• Maintains a working knowledge of Microsoft products, O365 support including Share Point and Skype; possesses a working knowledge of AD environment as it relates to user support and access to resources
• Uses network utilities, internet, and other resources to research solutions and recommend preferred solutions to management
• Has knowledge of hardware imaging and imaging software
• Documents troubleshooting procedures to share within the team and department
• Supports various types of Audio Video applications
• Supplies end users with tips and tricks for specific application
• Identifies areas of improvement and cost reduction internal to the department and the programs we support
• Participates as a team member and provides input via reporting observations, concerns, and asking appropriate questions
• Ensures that problems are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner and status is communicated to effected users and the Support Services Manager
• Demonstrates a knowledge of Telecare 's customers including clients/residents, families, and governmental agencies in all interactions and conduct
• Completes and follows through with tasks and assignments, meeting expected deadlines
• Seeks assistance with prioritizing tasks and assignments when necessary
• Understands and demonstrates knowledge of all policies associated with attendance
• Travels to the programs when required
• Stays current with latest technical findings, new products, and software enhancements through trade journals, attendance at seminars, and other means
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Position requires driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc.
• Three (3) years of experience in supporting a multi-user local area network, providing support for Telecare employees (hardware and software), and technical expertise in communications with remote site users
• Knowledge and familiarity with new systems development, programming, and commonly used PC software
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be a self-starter
• Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft System Center
• Familiar with Mobility Management utilities and DEP in support of Smartphones
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver's license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Demonstrates knowledge and proper use of equipment and supplies
• Effectively prioritizes assignments
• Documentation and research writing skills
• Demonstrates a good rapport and cooperative working relationships with all members of the team; responds to co-workers with concern and promotes group morale
• Communicates technical matters clearly
• Continually focuses on assigned tasks and seeks and implements improvements as necessary
• Understands and demonstrates the safety program in all activities
• Acts in a professional manner, always demonstrating respect and understanding of the community and fellow employees
• Ability to be flexible to support the team or special projects when necessary
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel, crawl, push up to 50 pounds for a maximum distance of 15 feet, constantly sit, stand as well as frequently carry up to 25 pounds, lift and carry overhead, and pull up to 25 pounds (equipment moves).
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.