Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9thBest Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
Employment Status: Full-Time
As a shared development and operational resource, the Director of Specialty Product Services leverages their extensive marketing, clinical and program development experience and expertise to serve as the key driver associated with strategic growth plans in the area of the specialty product- Substance UseTreatment Services (SUTS).
• Five (5) plus years’ proven track record of outstanding customer relationship skills resulting in expansion of programs serving the identified specialized population and product line (SUTS)
• Experience working with individuals with co-occurring Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders
• Outstanding supervisory and leadership experience
• Strong understanding of and experience working with county and state regulatory and behavioral health agencies
• Strong knowledge of the California Medi-Cal program, the Organized Delivery System for Substance Use Disorder Services, and other relevant State and Federal laws and regulations
• Demonstrated expertise with clinical and program design best practices associated with individuals with co-occurring disorders
• The ability to coordinate multiple projects while meeting deadlines, resolving conflicts, and adapting to customer and community needs
• Outstanding presentation skills and ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
• BA/BS in healthcare, marketing or related field; Masters or MBA
• Clinical license
• Experience working in Medicaid funded Healthcare service delivery
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Serves as the key driver associated with strategic growth plans in the area of related product line, including operational plans for co-occurring services
• Maintains and fosters strong customer and governmental relationships in the area of related product line
• Establishes and maintains presence with the broader product line community by serving on appropriate committees/taskforces and participating in advocacy events
• Provides program consultation and design, as well as internal training and coaching to existing programs. Builds co-occurring capabilities in the organization with specific outcomes
• Develops new clinical programs/product lines integrating Telecare Recovery Centered Clinical Systems (RCCS) and other promising or evidence-based clinical practices
• Coordinates Executive, Operational and Development stakeholders to develop program expansions/enhancements/operational excellence locally and nationally
• Plans and coordinates marketing and business development opportunities and identifies revenue sources and reimbursement strategy
• Implements continuous improvements related to systems and procedures
• Assumes key leadership role on special projects as needed
• Keeps current on trends and development in the area of specialized product line
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently reach, twist, bend and do simple grasping occasionally. The position requires constant sitting, manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.