Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Our Corporate Headquarters has over 100 employees in following departments: Executive, Development, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing & Operations.
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Director of Pricing will lead Telecare's corporate pricing strategy team to drive the development and management of pricing strategies across behavioral healthcare product lines. The Director will execute on projects to improve revenue, margin, and sustainability. With insights from Telecare's financial performance, competitive position, and market dynamics, this leader will work closely with the Business Development team to drive growth across the entire portfolio of behavioral healthcare services. The Director provides the Sr. Vice President of Development/CDO, CFO, and Vice President of FP&A with accurate and timely information to facilitate business development decisions and helps drive operational initiatives supporting the overall strategy of Telecare. Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations, where appropriate.
• Demonstrate the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and lead pricing strategy for growing Behavioral Healthcare company including pricing rates and margins.
• Collaborate with Business Development team to provide overall thought leadership in identifying market opportunities, performing business and competitive analyses, and develop pricing strategies and tactics to pursue identified opportunities.
• Collaborate with Business Development to develop short and long-term strategic business plans.
• Monitor product line profitability, identify drivers impacting product line margin performance, and make recommendations to improve margin performance.
• Ensures that assigned staff are informed of contractual obligations, regulations, and standards to assure implementation and compliance.
• Collaborates with Development on market share opportunities.
• Responsible for the creation, review, and approval of all financial models for Start-Ups and program expansions within the region.
• Collaborate with Directors of FP&A regarding strategic plans impacting programs in their assigned regions.
• Demonstrates an understanding of Telecare 's customers including clients/client 's families and governmental agencies in all interactions and conduct.
• Actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer needs at all times.
• Supervise pricing team that includes Financial Analyst(s).
• Makes use of management practices that include empowerment of staff, the provision of clear and concise expectations regarding duties assigned to employees, frequent feedback focusing on both positive and problematic aspects of work performance and other management practices that are consistent with Continuous Quality improvement.
• Provides coaching and development planning to assigned staff to allow for achievement of their professional goals.
• Participates and encourages participation from staff in activities, including professional and trade organizations, that promote mental health services.
• Establishes and maintains the job specifications and descriptions for assigned staff.
• Orients and trains new and existing staff.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Position requires driving for company business such as trainings, offsite meetings, etc.
• Five (5) years of experience in a Finance role focusing on pricing strategy, at least three (3) of which was spent in the healthcare field is preferred.
• A Bachelor 's degree in Finance, Business, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline.
• Experience in contributing to the development of product pricing and utilizing financial modeling in making rate decisions.
• Demonstrates strong ability to make decisions and use sound judgment; attentive to details and assumes accountability for consequences of actions taken.
• Possess strong research and analytical skills and the ability to set priorities and forecast needs.
• Ability to function independently, to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and to maintain confidentiality of materials and information.
• Experience managing staff demonstrating strong leadership and management skills.
• Skilled communicator and collaborator that effectively conveys key pricing developments and strategies to stakeholders and team. Ability to effectively and tactfully interact with customers.
• Ability to use computers and various financial systems to compile relevant information for the generation of reports, spreadsheets, and other documents.
• Ability to present financial data in a clear and accessible manner.
• Travel may be required to attend Bidders ' conferences or customer meetings.
• A valid state driver 's license and proof of insurance is required.
• Applicant must be fingerprinted, sign under penalty of perjury that there has been no conviction of any crime, other than minor traffic offenses and receive clearance from the Department of Justice
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Experience working in a Healthcare or Insurance field.
• Working knowledge of billing & reimbursement procedures.
• Broad knowledge of standard office procedures.
• A high degree of computer literacy and experience with networked environments. Advanced Excel skills and analytical modeling techniques required.
• Possession of analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively is crucial.
• Strong management and leadership skills and possesses the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, bend, twist, reach, do simple grasping and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.