Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illnesses. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 155 programs and over 4,300 employees across the country. And we 're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Our Corporate Headquarters has over 100 employees in the following departments: Executive, Development, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing & Operations.
Remote or Hybrid is an option.
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Director of Information Security (DIS) will lead the Information Security Program and serve as the Security Officer for the organization. The DIS will provide a strong vision, strategy, and broad-based planning to cultivate a high performing program while navigating a fast-changing cyber-threat landscape.
In this role, the DIS will be responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive risk-based program to continuously optimize the security posture of the organization. The DIS will work to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets under the control of the organization. The DIS will assess and monitor relevant third-party stakeholders to ensure they meet satisfactory assurance obligations related to information security. The DIS will use pragmatism, as well as strong management and communications skills, technical depth, and a passion for cybersecurity and risk management to protect and defend the information assets of the organization.
• Demonstrate the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
• Serve as the Security Officer for the organization
• Direct all operations, projects and resources of the Information Security Function to meet best practice and regulatory standards
• Develop, maintain, and oversee a comprehensive enterprise-grade information security program and ensure understanding of the program within Telecare
• Serve as the single point of contact and ensure overall accountability for Telecare Information Security Program
• Develop, maintain and oversees relevant policies, risk assessments, performance indicators, training & risk mitigation plans
• Engage and de-brief senior management on cybersecurity matters related to the company, including reporting on industry trends, risk assessments, incidents and best practices.
• Act as a primary interface point with customers, regulators, law enforcement or other relevant third-party organizations in response to incidents or investigations
• Maintain current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments for enterprise technology.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Five (5) years ' experience working as a Director level (or higher) in Information Security and/or Cybersecurity
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
• Strong Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) (certification preferred) with respect to security administration and information technology governance in a multi-platform environment.
• Strong Emotional Intelligence and Communication skills (oral and written), with demonstrated sustained leadership in a large organization involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated management skills, e.g., budget development and administration, policy development and implementation, personnel administration, staff training and development.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of people..
• Experience with HIPAA Security Rule or an equivalent Regulatory requirement
• Proven ability to direct Day-to-Day Security Operations and three (3) projects simultaneously to successful outcomes.
• Proven ability to strategically plan, identify and bring forth solutions
• Extensive working knowledge of Risk Management principles
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Bachelor 's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
• Advanced Degree in related discipline highly desired
• Ability to analyze data, trends, and insights to identify the root cause of issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and make recommendations
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb, twist, push, pull and lift and carry items weighing 10 pounds or less as well as to frequently walk, stand, twist, reach and to do simple and power grasping of up to 10 pounds. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.